:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Jet Setting 101: One Man's Lesson In Forgiveness

Hi,

I'm sure you already know that if the man your mom is cohabitating
with is a paranoid windbag who actually thinks the world has done him
wrong even though by most accounts he lives a respectably comfortable
retired life complete with modest suburban home, a modest yet
sufficient fixed income and a pretty cool lady for a companion that it
is always better not call him out on being a paranoid windbag who
actually thinks the world has done him wrong even though by most
accounts he lives a respectably comfortable retired life complete with
modest suburban home, a modest yet sufficient fixed income and a
pretty cool lady for a companion. It's just not worth the argument.
Good thing we all know that. I'm just saying it because sometimes
these things are easier to say than to actually do and maybe you need
a reminder before your next holiday with mom ends up being more
awkward than it needs to be.

Anyway, the Lakers won a real nail biter last night.

Also, I just noticed 327 cool things about the beach:
#1. Pretty much everybody is walking around pretty much naked.
Especially the good looking ones.

#76. Pretty much evrybody leaves their personal belongings unattended
a lot of the time. And as far as I can tell nothing is being stolen.

#195. Pretty much nobody litters. Not even cigarette butts.

#327. There are plenty of public restrooms.

Mwah!

M

P.S. In case you weren't checking your latest Twitter updates...
Labghorne, your husband misses you.
P.P.S. I can't wait to get married someday so I can have a truly
meaningful and close relationship.
P.P.P.S. I'll fix all my typos when I get home.

Sent from my imBasilePhone

No comments:

Post a Comment