:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Multimedia message

On my way home! I totally woke up late. But I'm here at Orlando airport safe and sound and I didn't get a ticket for driving 100 miles an hour down 528. Maybe cuz it's a toll road.

In unrelated news... There was just an announcement from the Dept of Homeland Security informing me that the terror alert level was "orange" which I am pretty sure is one step below "holy s#!t Batman, we're about to get blowed the f@$k up!!!!"

In unrelated news... I just passed through security with my cigarette lighter (that makes 12 straight flights) and an expired drivers license.

In unrelated news ... I sure am glad I am both Caucasian and own a decent sport coat. It really does make life a lot smoother.

Mwah!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment