:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Monday, July 19, 2010

I'll give you 38 cents if you can tell me the origin of the following quote...

"I also find I just spend a lot less time on my phone in general. It's like I'm just hanging, enjoying the moment....taking it all in...owning it!! . No distractions, just pure living over here. I mean when you find a place like the west village, that's really all you can do. Just live in the moment...live it, love it, like they always say! I mean, call it cliche, but once you've been here...seen it, smelled it, you can't help but realize why the cliches are so true. Stop and smell he flowers matt, you're in the west village, and life is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! ™"
Sent from my imBasilePhone

No comments:

Post a Comment