:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Variety 101: 36 Hours, 3 minutes and Counting

Hi,

If you come to The Old Fashioned Ladies Club tomorrow night you'll understand why I've just been ignoring you and that I did not in fact change my name in order to evade all of the easily accessible incriminating evidence against me as has been suggested by some.

If you don't come to The Old Fashioned Ladies Club tomorrow night, I'll know that you really are a big fat poopy-faced monster of a bad person.

And you'll also be missing a wallop of a good time show featuring the likes of ...

Miss Misty Boyce who can also be seen, later tonight at Pianos with a certain bass player who somehow just keeps better and better looking, one long wiry grey hair at a time. That happens at 8pm. Followed by Luke Wesley, who you may also be missing if you don't come to The OFLC tomorrow night.

Mr. Casey Shea who can also be seen on Thursday Night with a certain bass player who somehow just keeps better and better looking, one long wiry grey hair at a time. That show happens at Highline Ballroom at 8pm. Or something.

Mother Feather's own Ann Courtney and Lizzie Carena who can also be seen later this week with a certain bass player who somehow just keeps better and better looking, one long wiry grey hair at a time, on Friday August 20th at Mercury Lounge. That's at 9pm. Or something.

You'll also be missing people like Andy Fitzpatrick. He doesn't have any other gigs that I know of but if he did, you'd get to hear some of the best songs written. Period.

And you'll be missing the second half of The NickCasey Band. Who you may have already missed on Sunday night but you can see on the third Sunday of next month and the third Sunday of all the other months left in 2010 at The Living Room.

And you'll be missing celebrity-one-man-five-minute-theatre.

And you'll be missing a special guest that I guarantee can do things you never even considered doing. Period.

But it's cool. Stay home if you want to. No one really cares. I mean, I sure don't. You probably don't have anything to wear on account of your bad taste in fashion.

Mwah!

M

P.S. I wish I could say you'd be missing this ...

P.P.S. But you won't.
P.P.P.S. Cuz I just showed it to you.
P.P.P.P.S. you can thank me tomorrow night ...
P.P.P.P.P.S. At The Old Fashioned Ladies Club.
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Debuts at Midnight, Wednesday August 18th on Rockwood Music Hall's Stage 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment