:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Monday, April 12, 2010

Punk Rock 101: Oh Right, You Must Be St. Peter

Sid Vicious to Malcolm McLaren: What The F#@k are you doin here???

In other semi-punk rck news. I'll be performing Nirvana's "Lithium" with Abby Ahmad tonight at The Living Room in NYC. It's her birthday. Don't forget to bring a present.

In other decidedly non-punk rock news, I'll be in the studio this week making something called an "album" with Casey Shea. I'll try to upload compromising videos of how I actually do the singing on his records. It's gonna be great. Well, at least marginally good.

In other semi-punk rock news, here's a picture of the first of two therapy sessions I had this past Saturday night...

In other really old semi-punk rock news about misdirected feminism and things that die:


Mwah!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment