:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fame 101: The State Or Quality Of Being Widely Honored And Acclaimed

Hi,

Today is the day that a band I play in was featured in the NY Times. Yeah, I know, these kinds of things don't really matter in this day and age. But when you're from my day and age, when people say things like... "Hey check out the 14 words that were written about this thing I was a part of in the NY Times!" ... you get kind of excited for a second because, even though you say things like... "whatever man, that s#!t doesn't matter anymore" ... you think maybe the fairy dust of fame is gonna get sprinkled on you. Even if it was just in the blog section. Do people actually read blogs? I mean, except for you of course. And you're all right and all, but really, are you "people"? I mean, when people say things like: "People are reading such and such ..." Are they talking about you? Anyway, thanks for reading. I appreciate your support. Now go click on some ads so I can make some money okay? When you're done paying my rent for me, you can read about Ms. Bley:

And since you've become so interested in me because I play in bands that are written about in the NY Times, you're probably wondering what I'm doing tomorrow huh? Okay fine. I'll tell you. See the secret link below ...

Mwah!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment