:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Friday, September 17, 2010

Social Studies 101: Textbooks Of 'Pro-Islamic, Anti-Christian Distortions'

Hi,

Today I learned a few things. One thing I learned is a word. Undergird. It's kind of an ugly sounding word don't you think? I can only assume that's why not so many people use it anymore. Anyway, I heard it today for the first time. Actually, that's a lie. The truth is that I read it today for the first time. It's still true that I have never heard it. Maybe when I start talking to myself I'll get to hear what it sounds like in a sentence about laying the basis for something. Let's hope I don't use it in a sentence where I am talking about school textbooks and all of the "sanitized definitions of 'jihad' that exclude religious intolerance or military aggression against non-Muslims ... which undergirds worldwide Muslim terrorism" and other information that is of course corrupting our children and turning them all into soccer loving terrorists if we don't change all the textbooks that nobody even uses anymore. Why? What? Why? Whhhaaaaaaaa!

Earlier today I continued to learn that choosing "out of sight, out of mind" as your MO is a bad way of dealing with the world. I would tell you what I mean but it's none of you business. As a consolation prize, this sentence is a link to a less micro example of my woes and, since I'm drawing this parallel, a pretty good example of an inflated ego.

Alas, I forget what the other thing was that I learned today because of the cavalcade of reminders about how cute Christine O'Donnell used to be with all of that 90's hair. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to take a break and go ...

Ummmm, Hi. Okay, I'm back. And since my head is so clear now, I just remembered what else I learned today which I will now share with you in the form of a greeting: "Hello to all of the new readers from such far away foreign places as Japan and Australia! We are, errrr, I am so glad to know that Americans aren't the only ones with so much time on their hands."

And you may also be interested to know that I found it interesting that earlier today someone got hear by way of googling the phrase: "Hot Serbian Guy".

And someone else got here by googling: "Theodore Shaya".
Me neither.
No.
None.
I have no idea who that is.
Yeah?
Why should I?

Mwah!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment