:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Immigration 101: C. B. F. and The Case For Building A Better Mousetrap

Hi,

Before we get started, I'd like to take a moment to welcome our reader(s) from Sweden with a special message. "Welcome reader(s) from Sweden. I'm not sure if you can actually read American, but I will assume that you can. Why else would you be here right? You probably want to be American huh? Maybe you are reading this because you are hoping I will marry you, or impregnate you with an anchor baby. Sorry. When I was 16 I worked at Burger King and the manager tried to get me to impregnate her and even then I was way too smart for that trick. In fact, I am smart enough that I can say no to your requests for marriage and/or anchor baby impregnation in your language too: Ingen. Pretty cool huh?"

Before I continue, I'm going to go outside for a few minutes because it's such a nice day and I think it's important to enjoy nice days when you have the chance.

Okay. I'm back. Does anyone know if there is a difference between a "full" mattress and a "double" mattress? I can't figure out what I have. Oh. I guess I have a queen. It seems small to be a queen. Maybe I'm still a growing boy? Now I gotta go buy a new mattress pad. Ugh. My life is so hard.

In related news, about half way through listening to this speech...


... I started watching (and listening to) this video.

It occurs to me that Pink Floyd gets it.

Mwah!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment