:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New Media 101: Former President Jimmy Carter Transported to Cleveland Area Hospital

Hi,

Don't freak out but there's a
woman on WNYC talking about how cell phones have never been tested for radiation and how she discovered that the World Health Organization is in on a big fat cover-up that cell phones cause ionized radiation that will eat your abdomen from the inside out and the only people that are listening to her are, shocker!!!!, The French who will heretofore be making it illegal to sell a cell phone without an earpiece because studies show that cell phones are worse for you than the bombing of Hiroshima was for the people that lived in Hiroshima when it got bombed. Anyway, don't freak out. She's saying you can still use your cell phone for emergency situations. And since you don't have a land line, at least now you have an excuse for not calling your hot mom. And whatever you do, don't call me to ask if I think she was joking about the part when she veered off topic and said that holding your laptop on your lap while typing will cause your gonads to melt because I'm still wondering why they call it a laptop if using it on my lap is gonna make me sterile since that is exactly what I'm doing right now.

In related news, I am about to use the dictionary to look up a word Mr. POTUS used in an interview with something called "Rolling Stone Magazine". What's a "Rolling Stone Magazine"? Hmmmm. For help, let's find somebody over 30 years old... Oh crap, that's me. Do you think I look over 35 years old? Wait, never mind. Having only just managed to crawl my compassionate little boy self out of the doldrums of paralyzing existential crisis, maybe you shouldn't answer that. Anyway, since I am the only person in my apartment over 30 years old, but still look around 29, I guess you're looking to me to tell you about "Rolling Stone Magazine". Since I'm not one to talk so much about what I think about things, I'm gonna direct you to a dissertation on the subject which can be accessed by clicking on this giant hyperlink of a sentence.

Anyway, I just bring up "The Rolling Stone Magazine That Only 15 Dudes In Cleveland Still Subscribe To" because, as I said, the most recent upcoming issue features The Big O. practically begging "The Progressive Left" to come out to the polls in November with the following impassioned plea: "But if people now want to take their ball and go home, that tells me folks weren't serious in the first place". Someone should tell him to try using some reverse psychology.

Anyway, if you'll just hold on for a second, I'll give you the link to the article in case you're interested in reading the president say ugly things in an artful way such as: "And then there are probably some aspects of the Tea Party that are a little darker, that have to do with anti-immigrant sentiment or are troubled by what I represent as the president."

Anyway, the article I read is here:

And now I know what recalcitrance means. Thanks Josh Marshall.


Mwah!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment