:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Nutrition 101: Redactions and The Art Of Self Promotion

Hi,

Well, yeah. I mean, kinda. But to be honest it's hard to tell if a bagel with cream cheese and tomato is actually more healthy than eating eggs and sausage and other stuff cooked in either butter or oil or who knows what is on the bottom of that grill. I'm gonna assume that it is on account of the fact that I am deciding to try to not eat foods that will definitely cause me to just suddenly collapse on the street one day. Or, at least not as often. I'm gonna replace those foods with foods that at least sound like they are better for me so as to give myself an opportunity at self righteous indignity when I just suddenly collapse on the street one day. Case in point, the following digital representation of "Plate With Napkin And Tissue -or- Thank God I Know I Won't Be Having A Heart-Attack Today" which used to contain an "everything" bagel with tomato, cream cheese and something called: "Pesto".

For more information on why I am not convinced of anything, at all, ever, the following digital representation of that famous (I'm pretty sure it's a Mapplethorpe) photograph, "Egg Carton With Label Containing Bulls#!t", may or may not be a link to an article about how confusing it is to be healthy while not actually growing all of your food yourself.

And speaking of the art of product placement and people who have apparently been eating too much pork this year, tonight the band that features Casey Shea will be performing number 632 of a 736 part performance art piece entitled "Pipe Dreams: More Than A Nightmare" at The Living Room. I think that happens at 10pm.

Oh, before I forget, in case you missed the Andy Fitzpatrick gig, at the greatest venue in the history of venues that have really annoying velvet ropes all over the sidewalk, on Monday night, I have conveniently extracted the best part of the show for you and embedded it below for your aural pleasure:



(Ed. Note: For the life of me, I can't figure out how to not have the preceding audio file not play upon the loading of this page. I've done it before, and used the same code. Alas, it is working not so much.)

And speaking of convenience, don't forget to purchase your Casey Shea t-shirts and other fine holiday gifts via the convenient link to amazon.com located in the bottom right margin of this page.

Finally, clicking anywhere on this sentence will bring you to an article that you, dependent upon your asshole quotient, may or may not think is good news. Let's hope you do think it is. I'd hate to think I need to start discriminating against you and your kind.

Mwah!

M

P.S. If you really want to know what's going on in the world, you should click on this link to a mirror site of WikiLeaks: http://mirror.wikileaks.info/
P.P.S. Don't be scared.
P.P.P.S. Okay, maybe you should be scared if you clicked on the mirror link to WikiLeaks.
P.P.P.P.S. It's hard to say.
P.P.P.P.P.S. Whatever, you only live once right?
P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Go ahead, dance like no one's watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment