:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Breaking News 101: Fox News Reporter Lambastes CNN Rival, Calls His Reporting 'Bullsh*t'

Hi,

Wow, that was a terrible Live-ish blog of being in the studio with Casey Shea. Sorry - About - That. Anyway, you will be relieved to know that things went well, almost as well as this morning's breakfast. You might say that I enjoyed both so much that I forgot all about showing you a picture. What can I say? When you perfectly spread your Apricot preserves on your perfectly toasted toast and/or Josh Dion perfectly holds down the perfect groove you kind of just forget about all the little people in your life. Sorry - About - That.

And speaking of little people, I'm guessing that one of the following statement about you are true:
1. You're totally bummed that you're probably not gonna get into the probably gonna be sold out show at The Knitting Factory this Saturday night when Mother Feather opens up for Deep Dish Rocket or whatever Linda Perry's new band is called.
2. You've never heard of Linda Perry or my mom's favorite song from the 90's. Maybe this clip from their 2007 reunion tour will jog your memory:


Holy crap! Did you see the Whammy-Bar on that kids bass?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I gotta call Matt at 30th. St Guitars right now and get one installed on all of mine ....

Mwah!

M

P.S. I'll be playing with Wes Hutchinson this Saturday night at some place called Rockwood Music Hall.
P.P.S. I'm pretty sure it's on the Upper West Side, but I'm never sure ...
P.P.P.S. All those places with the ropes and stanchions out front look the same to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment